This is not a cancellation request.
Due to an influx of administrative costs to maintain memberships, we’ve had to adjust our requirements when requests are made to place a membership on hold.
As stated in your CrossFit Middle Village or The CircHIIT Membership Agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold. (Pre-paid memberships we have sold expire based on the specified pre-paid period regardless of usage and cannot be put on hold). Before submitting your Membership Hold Request, please read the following important points carefully. By submitting the form below you are confirming that you have read and understand that:
- Each month your membership is on hold you will be charged a $15 membership hold fee.
- Membership hold requests must be submitted by the 15th of the month prior to the month you would like to begin your hold. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- Hold durations are 30, 60, or 90 periods.
- A member in good standing may place membership on hold only after the initial two month term of membership. Membership hold requests are limited to one (1) time per calendar year until we re-open due to COVID-19. The AutoPay on the membership file must be confirmed and active. Membership billing automatically resumes the month after the requested freeze date unless a member calls to release the freeze early. Use of the gym or its facilities during the “Freeze” period will result in the membership being reactivated immediately; and member’s regular monthly membership charges will be assessed. Upon expiration of the freeze period, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- If you choose to cancel your membership during the freeze period, the standard 30-day written cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable. You will owe one(1) more month of dues and owe an early termination fee if cancellation is prior to our commitment date.
- If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is cancelled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
* Please note: This policy applies to ALL memberships.